Volvo Xc60 T6

images Volvo XC60 Price for UK Market Volvo Xc60 T6. 2010 Volvo XC60 United States
  • 2010 Volvo XC60 United States

• nozerd
    04-09 12:11 PM
    Yes I have been in US since 1991. Here is my story.

1991 1996 - Did Bachelors in US.

1996 -1998 - Masters

1999 - 2009 - On H1. Have been with same firm for over 10 yrs though I have had several promotions. Always kept H1 though spouse started working on EAD in Jan 2009.

Its been some wait. There have been time I felt so frustrated with this process I literally cried or felt like punching someone.

I wont really believe till I have card in my hand. Difficult to trust USCIS.

If I remember right from your older post you are the one who was waiting for some 15-18 years right ? You deserve it. Congrats my friend and enjoy your life ahead.

wallpaper 2010 Volvo XC60 United States Volvo Xc60 T6. Ice White 2010 Volvo XC60 T6
  • Ice White 2010 Volvo XC60 T6

• rkg000
    05-13 09:10 PM
    This might delay your GC for another 2years. Mainly due to security concerns after 9 / 11. Better option is to get your GC and then apply as family. Will take at least 4 to 5 years.

When your dates become current, you can apply your spouse's 485. I am not 100% sure but you will even have a chance to apply your spouse's 485 within a month if your GC were to be approved on the very first day of dates becoming current. You can check about this with your attorney.

Usually there could be about a month's delay between your GCs.

Volvo Xc60 T6. 2010 Volvo Xc60 T6 Awd Front
  • 2010 Volvo Xc60 T6 Awd Front

• PlainSpeak
    02-23 10:30 AM
    sorry to ask this question as it may be asked previously still i need to know the latest info.

Having AP and EAD ( i am not primary ) and want to travel to india from atlanta for round trip. what are the documents i need to carry ? What are the things i need to follow ? For the infant baby who is USA citizen what documents i need to carry ?

please reply anybody who knows about these.

Thank you.

Primary carry the following
    - Origional EAD and AP
    - As many past W2 as you can
    - Atleast last 6 paystubs
    - All your previous Origional H1B which shows you were always in status
    - Origional Current H1B if applicable
    - Letter from HR of current company stating that you are a full time employee if applicable
    - Copy of 485 receipt notice if available
    - Copy of 140 receipt notice if available
    - Copy of Labour if available

Dependent carry the following
    - Origional EAD and AP
    - All your previous Origional H4 which shows you were always in status
    - All your spouses previous Origional H1 which shows he/she were always in status
    - Copy of your 485 receipt notice and copy of spouse 485 notince if available
    - Copy of spouse 140 receipt notice if available
    - Copy of spouse Labour if available

Optional
    - Last 3 paystubs if you are working
    - Letter from HR of current company stating that you are a full time employee if applicable

2011 Ice White 2010 Volvo XC60 T6 Volvo Xc60 T6. new 2010 Volvo XC60 T6 AWD
  • new 2010 Volvo XC60 T6 AWD

• gcseeker2002
    06-18 06:56 PM
    its kinda interesting why there is no appointment available sooner. I am in florida and i heard frmo my attorney on Thursday.. and called 3 doctors Friday morning.. all three said come down right now. Finally went to one of them the same day in the afternoon.. he did some blood work.. gave me MMR and TD.. and did TB test. I want back today morning and got my all the reports.

As far as I know, we need to get only one blood work done.. doctor can test both HIV and Syph in the same one.
    Unfortunately I am in a very remote area , as factoryman above mentioned , in montana. factoryman , did this answer your question ...

more...

Volvo Xc60 T6. Model: Volvo XC60 T6 AWD
  • Model: Volvo XC60 T6 AWD

• gcpain
    05-19 01:31 PM
    Hello All,
    My I485 was filed at TSC and received date is July 26,2007 and notice date is sept 19,2007. MY EAD and AP and other finger prints are done after two months of filed. My priority date (Jun10, 2003) is current for last two months and it is going to retogress after this month end.There is no update for I485 for me and my wife. Now processing times for TSC shows they are working on Aug 08, 2007 filers. In this case cane youguys advice me on following things?

1. Is it good to take Info pass appointment and go for office before end of this month (as it is going to retrogress) and find out status? Before info pass do i need to get any other enquiry?

2. Processing dates for TSC-I485 shows Aug 08, 2007. Is this date recevied date or I485-Notice date?

3.Does Info-pass enquiry cause any negative effects on my I485 processing?

4. Any other guys in the same boat and what you guys are doing?

I really appreciate your advice. Thanks in advance for your good work.

Volvo Xc60 T6. 2010 Volvo XC60 T6 AWD MSRP
  • 2010 Volvo XC60 T6 AWD MSRP

• andy garcia
    09-17 02:56 PM
    You have company Andy. How old are you?

more...

Volvo Xc60 T6. MORE: Volvo Announces 2010
  • MORE: Volvo Announces 2010

• dbevis
    February 15th, 2005, 03:14 PM
    I'm curious what it is you are trying to achieve?

Generally, you find zooms are non-linear - the farther towards the "long" end, the more compressed the scale becomes.

If you are wanting to repeated set the zoom to a specific length, I'd suggest a card that has horizontal bars. Draw them at whatever length you determine is a focal-length of interest, so that it fills the entire width of the frame. Do this at some standard distance - such as holding the card at arm's length. Zoom out/in until the desired bar is full-width.

This is hardly accurate if you want precisely "x" mm length, but at least it should allow repeatedly going back to a particular setting, or close to it.

2010 2010 Volvo Xc60 T6 Awd Front Volvo Xc60 T6. Volvo XC60 Price for UK Market
  • Volvo XC60 Price for UK Market

• vivekm1309
    01-26 02:57 PM
    Exactly, if $ 600 check per tax payer is being talked about to stimulate the economy, as one of measures ...I think it makes sense to push thru our point too ...

I will PM Jansilal as he suggested & meanwhile trying to contact my friends in Wall street to get the contact details for these popular Business journos.

more...

Volvo Xc60 T6. Volvo XC60 SUV announced
  • Volvo XC60 SUV announced

• praveenuppaluri
    02-22 01:56 PM
    voicerj and gnutin

thanks for the options.. just surprized that we must go through these procedures (like Quillpad, installing native font etc) to fill a form that is designed for people outside of USA, most with a non-english native language.

whats wrong with an option of 'blank' field and use the good ol' pen :p

thanks for your inputs. really appreciate it.

hair new 2010 Volvo XC60 T6 AWD Volvo Xc60 T6. vs 2009 Volvo XC60 T6
  • vs 2009 Volvo XC60 T6

• java06
    03-09 11:23 AM
    Is there a way to find out if the employer has revoked I-140? I have changed employers in Feb and my I1-40 was approved back in June. There was an update on my I-140 recently in Mar. I was wondering what could that be for?
    Can anyone throw some light on this. Thanks

more...

Volvo Xc60 T6. 2010 Volvo Xc60 T6 Awd Front
  • 2010 Volvo Xc60 T6 Awd Front

• pthoko
    08-10 11:10 PM
    Thank you, your response is clear.

hot Model: Volvo XC60 T6 AWD Volvo Xc60 T6. 2010 Volvo XC60 T6 AWD Review
  • 2010 Volvo XC60 T6 AWD Review

• shanti
    08-07 10:04 AM
    http://www.hooyou.com/lc/perm_eb2vseb3.html

The job has to have a SVP greater than 8. If SVP is lower than 8 but they say that there is a business need for EB2 then you will need a level 3 salary -or higher-, if SVP is greater than 8 and is a job zone 5 then it has to be greater than level 1 for the area.
    Anyways it is a great question for the conference with the lawyer. http://online.onetcenter.org/find/re...=software&g=Go

more...

house New 2010 Volvo XC60 T6 AWD Volvo Xc60 T6. In fact, the XC60#39;s $32395
  • In fact, the XC60#39;s $32395

• jsb
    04-09 11:54 AM
    Can someone please confirm if "Card Production Ordered" email from USCIS mean my 485 is approved and I have gotten GC ?
    I have only got this "Card Production Ordered" email and not an email specifically saying "485 approved". How long does it take after "Card Production Ordered" email to get actual card.

Also if May bulletin is Unavailable it still means that GC;s issued if your date is current in April are valid ? My email came yesterday same day as the new May bulletin ?

When they approve, they have to check boxes for emails/actions. Sometimes they forget some of them. Your email confirms that your GC journey is over. Congrats.

tattoo 2010 Volvo XC60 T6 AWD MSRP Volvo Xc60 T6. The Volvo XC60 3.2 AWD offers
  • The Volvo XC60 3.2 AWD offers

• meghanap2000
    09-09 03:35 PM
    This is the always problem with USCIS in porting PD. In my case they have put PD as 485 application received date. The only solution to this is ..Keep your attorney in the loop and ask them to send letters repeatedly and call the customer service center repeatedly..
    There is no other way you can correct the PD. In my case I had an interview with officer and we gave both i-140 documents and told officer PD was printed wrong on interview letter. Officer said she will look into it and we dont know whether she corrected it or not.
    Once your dates are current, please keep calling them and follow up thru AILA and congressman and senators office etc..This task can be done by your attorney also.

more...

pictures MORE: Volvo Announces 2010 Volvo Xc60 T6. Volvo XC60 Review amp; Road Test
  • Volvo XC60 Review amp; Road Test

• logiclife
    06-30 06:19 PM
    The current events starting from a rumor has caused frustration in our members. The news coming out of AILA got us into action and we are working on trying to prevent this visa bulletin disaster to happen for our members. Due to weekend, There are less opportunities to pursue but we are not taking this as an excuse and please know that IV is working this weekend and have been working ever since we heard about this news and are using all measures and contacts at the appropriate levels of government to help our members. At this time we do not have a conclusive outcome for our members as the efforts are continuing. The efforts are in full swing and will continue until the bulletin comes out. We are prepared to make efforts on Monday when the offices open.

Be assured we are considering all options. We are also working with like minded organizations and on
    our own to prevent this disaster to happen for our members. IV is committed to pursue measures in case of any
    visa bulletin that will change the current dates.

Please be patient and continue to support us. We will continue to update on the website as we have any more
    update to share. The DOS's actions, USCIS actions and the resulting litigation from USCIS or other plaintiffs will take time to materialize and core group will post updates and action items as soon as there is something actionable that we wish for all our members to participate.

Please continue with your 485 filing process and file your 485 as soon as possible. Do not be late and do not postpone or slow down your 485 filing work due to rumors or other fears. Keep doing what you are doing.

IV may post update about its course of action as early as Sunday evening.

IV team

dresses 2010 Volvo XC60 T6 AWD Review Volvo Xc60 T6. 2010 Volvo XC60
  • 2010 Volvo XC60

• Milind123
    08-14 06:00 PM
    Do do your DD before signing on the dotted line. esp if the company is offering 1/2 mil for $22, I will check the ratings of such companies. Of course you want to make sure they are around when it is time to pay.

more...

makeup Volvo XC60 SUV announced Volvo Xc60 T6. New 2010 Volvo XC60 T6 AWD
  • New 2010 Volvo XC60 T6 AWD

• kaisersose
    07-02 03:26 PM
    Guys,

I want to sue them for 3 things -

1) Touching I-140 cases way outside processing times (eg. 2008 when the date is July, 2007)
    2) Approving 2008 cases before 2007, ie., no FIFO
    3) Discrimination against EB3 cases during I-140 stage. I-140 case processing should be independent of Eb category, I have not read any rule where it should be.

You cannot sue them for any of the above.

1) Most people do not understand the processing date concept. If the date says July 2007, then it is a guideline saying most of the cases before that date have already been processed. It does not mean that they will *not* process cases later than that date.

2) FIFO? If they had not dropped Eb3 cases and focussed on EB2 140s, then a lot of approvable 485s would not have been approved this year, resulting in unused visa numbers. So they made that choice. It is a temporary situation due to the huge backlog of 2007.

3) See (2)

girlfriend The Volvo XC60 3.2 AWD offers Volvo Xc60 T6. Photos VOLVO XC60
  • Photos VOLVO XC60

• Canadianindian
    07-14 09:24 AM
    It will update on a daily basis..So please keep posting your signatures
    Signed and emailed to 10 friends

hairstyles 2010 Volvo Xc60 T6 Awd Front Volvo Xc60 T6. Feel safety in Volvo XC60
  • Feel safety in Volvo XC60

• vnsriv
    10-26 03:33 PM
    Come on guys...some one..

File withdrawal of H1, come on AP and work on EAD. No Issues at all.

meridiani.planum
    03-10 08:21 PM
    Hi,

I have filed 140/485 for myself and wife as dependant. Unfortunately, there is a RFE on 140 and wife still has not recieved the EAD. I have just realized that my wife's H1 B 6 years will expire in another 4 months.

What are the options to extend my wife's H1B beyond 6 years as she doesnt have the LC on her name.? I have another 2 years left on my h1b.

Please adivse.

Thanks and Regards

the only way to extend the H1 is to:
    - have an LC >365 days old
    - her I-140 approved

Without either of those she does not qualify for H1 extensions. Best bet if EAD takes longer than 4 more months (should not, most people have got it within 90 days) and she cannot stop working for a while might be to try and recapture time spent abroad (to fully utilize the 6 years). If you were on vacation or travelling on business, hten all those days spent abroad can be used as additional H1 time. if thats been 4-5 months in ht elast 6 years, it might be worth recapturing...

nixstor
    04-03 04:45 PM
    o.k ..here is the link
    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=73ddd59cb7a5d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCR D&vgnextchannel=db029c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD
    let me ask something related ..guys please reply.
    which is better - using efile or by sending the application by mail ?
    if sending it by mail - do you have to go for fingerprinting ??
    I guess - if we efile, then we have to go for FP ..gurus ..please reply Thanks in advance !!

How many days ahead can one apply for the EAD now? Is it still 120 days or Is it 90 days now?

Thanks